When you start to feel like a failure, stop feeling like one!

Note: This blog is written more for myself than for you. Just incase it helps you too, you are welcome!

"Seek until you find",Imam Ali.My home screen wallpaper reads this at the moment which was basically put there, as a very conscious attempt to keep me motivated. Every time I read it,i embrace it and start again. Not everyone see things like that. At times, it includes myself. Hopelessness can sometimes overshadow the magic of words because reality is far from being simple. 

So in recent times, I have been struggling to achieve objectives, life plans, good health, dreams and  everything I yearned for. Nothing, I repeat nothing that I put myself into, reach a good conclusion. At times rather unapologetically, I blame the society, other times I blame  myself. And when emotions get out of hands, I blame God. However,none of the blame games make things easy for me. I am basically very conveniently failing at this too. Great!

Accepting that one is a failure will lead you two paths. The path you take, will decide the life you choose for yourself. 

1-I give up
2-I will try again

The first path takes you  nowhere. Harshly but simply put.
The second however gives you  hope. The mind  that keeps swinging between Maybe and Maybe not like a pendulum pushes to never stop.

Before we choose a path for ourselves, let's just ask ourselves one more time.
Am I actually a failure? Did I actually not achieve anything? Who gets to decide that I am a failure? Isn't struggling for something and merely making an effort and not giving up counts as winning?

I might not be achieving my dream goals but that was probably not meant for me at the first place. We start to feel like a failure when our mind starts to compare. Comparison of your life to someone else's is the shittiest thing you do to yourself. Every time one see them better off, one starts degrading themselves. Once you adapt to this, its hard to get out.

When you embrace the concept that every single person in the universe has their share of struggles and a story of hardships behind their achievements, is when you realize you aren't alone and definitely not a failure.

So everytime you feel like a failure, ask yourself,how did you reach here at the first place. Well you did because you achieved something. So you aren't really a failure. Times might be hard at present, things might be taking more time than usual but eventually efforts never go wasted. And when you realize that, stop feeling like a failure there and then!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me let you!

The war within...

"I see things..."