Neverland

I have once walked on the grass so green, in the meadows so beautiful, the terrains so smooth. I have once chased the birds so bright, seen the sky so clear, swam in the river water so blue. I know  how bright a child's eyes get when they laugh. I have felt a mother's love and witnessed a father's pride.

But haven't they? Because now i have seen that all vanish. Vanished into the smoke their bombs created. Blown into dust, into tiniest of particles. into making me believe they never actually existed.

I step into the dusty  roads  surrounded by the debris of buildings that once stood so tall. Their mammoth structures once awed me. Now they are only a symbol of despair and destruction. The bloodied pathways, the unrecognizable human bodies, the chaos, the anxiety and  the horrifying silence. Don't they see that? Don't they feel that?

They don't murder a mere human.. They kill a family. They kill their any chance to survive. They kill them while they are alive.

As for me, i haven't lost much.I haven't lost a family member. Nor  have i lost a leg or a hand. All i have lost is the sense to comprehend that, Why?. Why this all? Why the war? Why the human ruination?

I have lost my way out. Out of  this life so gloomy. A life that has only seen abolition. A life i can't see getting normal again. They have accomplished what they were aiming for. They have killed my inner self, my courage, my strength. I no more have the will to continue. All i await is a bomb to destroy me because this is the best that can happen in  Neverland!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me let you!

The war within...

"I see things..."