Date yourself!

I believe in soulmates. I do. I know there is this one  human being looking out of his window,eyes fixed on the gate, wondering when will the day arrive that i enter through. A guy looking around on the street for a familiar face.A guy who wakes up to my thoughts. A guy who talks to his friends about me and smiles in sleep  dreaming about me.
 However, i also know that movies are based on fake and fictitious ideas. And all the above is basically a lunatic and romantic based movie scenario(in case you haven't guessed it already).
No one has the time bro!

No, i am not against marriage or love. Not at all. In fact i wait for the day when i meet my soulmate wherever he may be. But i don't look out for him. I believe universe has this mysterious way of  bringing two beings from totally different walks of life together, whenever the right time arrives. I believe that if your previous relationships haven't worked, they were not meant to. There is a thing called destiny, peeps.Embrace the concept!

So the facts are pretty clear. I don't  know who my soulmate is. I am unaware of  his existence at all. I have no idea when he will be making his entry into my life. I am, in a nutshell pretty much lost. So do i in a desperate attempt, start dating the wrong guys in the search for the right one or mourn every time a friend gets engaged? Or just take life easy?Date myself, maybe?

Enjoy my company!. Look after my needs. Make decisions that are to my benefit. Talk to myself. Do things that please me. Meditate, exercise and read because it makes me happy.

I don't disapprove the idea that you do need someone in your life, a partner, a better half. But trust me the time you spend for yourself is the time you miss once you are with someone! Just give yourself a break. The fellow will arrive when he is destined to. Not before. Not after. Until then, don't cry over your luck or  blame the universe for taking so long. It won't do any good!  Feel content and believe that the princess you are, you deserve the best!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me let you!

The war within...

"I see things..."