I fear the fear!

I fear the fear.
The fear of the starless night.
The fear of the dark that transcends 
as the clocks tick away.
The fear of the moon that gazes back at me.
Its silence and its mysterious vibe,
so strong, so feisty. 
I fear the fear. 

The fear of the howling street dog.
The fear of the staring owl.
The fear of creepy crawlies whose
noise won't let the sleep embrace,
my mind and my soul.
I fear the fear.

I fear the nightmares that follow.
Triggering the fear of falling into an 
abyss so hollow.
Struggling to escape,breathing so shallow.
I fear the fear.

I await the sun to rise.
And take me away from the deep down sadness that resides.
To a sunnier day, to a brighter life,
away from the fears I fear.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me let you!

The war within...

"I see things..."